Novel Magazine




Novel Magazine are back with their #10 issue set on the theme of vanity, if you havent heard of this in the North-East then you are missing out!

Novel are set in the lovely city of Newcastle Upon Tyne, my hometown, and they issue monthly magazines based on themes and setting trends month by month. In my opinion Novel is miles better than other north-east based magazines such as The Craic as they talk about real issues and write about upcoming and trendy events around the city. I have met one of the editors before and he is a great guy and you can tell within this magazine that it is made by clever and up-to-date people.

This is the first issue that I have been able to get my hands on but I read most of their issues on their website which is >   http://www.novelmagazine.co.uk/

Obviously everyone has their preferences and opinions but give this magazine a look and see what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Written by Jordan Laffey. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About