Pay Day Purchases

Pay Day has came and is nearly gone for my case as my monthly salary will be getting spent in Edinburgh in two weeks time for my Birthday but I still managed to settle my winter wants debate with two new introductions to my wardrobe.

I have finally bought the Norse Projects x Elka Jacket that I have wanted for many moons as my winter coat, being fully waterproof it seems the sensible option with past experiences of British weather. The coat cost £172 which isn't cheap but is worth all of the pennies when the rain hits my town but if you want to buy one hurry as not many sizes are left on the websites I know that sell them (Goodhood Store, End Clothing etc..)







To accompany the coat I also bought a nice wool overshirt from Farah which will replace my winter jumper that I must desperately needed but couldn't buy, the shirt was reduced from £90 to £50 in Union Clothing which is an absolute bargain considering the cold weather is creeping in and clothing like this is ideal for them nights out when its too cold just to wear a t-shirt!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Written by Jordan Laffey. Powered by Blogger.
 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About